Having complex migraines. CAT Scan, blood work and MRI reports normal. Feels weak, sore muscles, slurred speech. Concerned

Hi - I am having complex migraines...went to ER and Dr. ordered CAT Scan MRI/ MRA . All test came back clear on everything. Yesterday I had a throat study done and also came back clear. All my blood test results are within normal ranges. I am still having weakness in left arm, crossing of my left eye, sore muscles, hard to move my food in my mouth to chew and to swallow and slurred speech . Any information would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012