Having cold with running nose. Will L Montus help to cure my problem ?

Hi Doctors, I generally suffer from cold with severely running nose. I also tend to sneeze quite often while I am down with this problem. Once I am down with cold and running nose, it remains for 5-6 days and then it goes off. After a month or so I am again caught under the grip of cold with severely running nose. I am really frustrated with this problem. It really distracts my mind and I am not able to concentrate on my work while I am down with this problem. One of the doctors prescribed L Montus to me. I think it works a bit for me but not really sure of. Could you please help me out here? Could you suggest some good medicines for this problem. Age - 29 Height - 5.8 Weight - 72 No chronic problems. Generally I remain fit. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011