Having cold sensation on the knee. Sore nerves and veins on the hands. What is happening?

Hello, I am having a cold sensation on my right knee . At times it feels like it is wet, when I look it is not. This had been going on for 3 days now. I am also having sore nerves or veins in my hands. I am also getting the cod feeling in my upper arm but no water feeling. My whole body is also aching from a cold I have.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
hi its may be due to hypotension or anyhdrosis or symathetic over activity . it depends which region u staying if in cold climate chances of frost bite