Having cold, jaw bone pain, eyes itching, sore throat. No help with cold medicines. Having Crohn's disease, shingles virus. Suggestions?

Hello I have had a cold that will not go away it has continued to get worse. My jaw bone is hurting on the right side of my face and my eyes have been itching lately. My mucus is a dark yellow color and i have also been experiencing a sore throat . One night the pain was so bad on the left side of my face that i started to go to the emergency room but then something inside of my nasal cavity kind of bubbled and the pain was instantly lessened but not completely gone but it became easier to bare. I have tried taking theraflu and other types of cold medicines but it will not go away this has been going on for about two weeks now what do you think is wrong. FYI idk if this has anything to do with me having a cold but i have crohn s disease and i am just getting over the shingles virus.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013