Having cold, cough, throat infection and fever at least once in 2 months. Suggest medicine to improve immunity power?

Hi doctor,
My daughter is 26 months old and she is attending fullday child care.she is often getting sick like cold,cough,throat infection and fever.once in a month or once in two months she is getting there any possibility to prevent this by boosting her immunity power? Can i give her any supplement like vitamin c or multi vitamin?my pediatrician has given me this but i heard it is not good to give these supplement regularly.she is a picky eater.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013