Having cold, cough. Prescribed wikoryl drops, ambroxol and nasoclear. Safe to continue medicines? Suggest

Small child, cold, cough. Doctor prescribed wikoryl drops, ambroxol and nasoclear. Side effects of medicine?

My 68 days baby boy got cold and cough. our pediatrician suggested us to give wikoryl(6 drops morning and night), ambroxol(6 drops morning and night), nasoclear(2 drops morning and night). Till now I have only given one dosage of Ambroxol and Nasoclear.
Please suggest if it's safe to continue with prescribed drops?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013