Having cold, cough. Pain on chest back & arm, sleepy. X ray, TMT, blood chemistry normal. Advise?

I do regular exercise for the last 10 days i was suffering from cold and cough. 5/6 days before while coughing and stretching I am experienceing left side chest and straight opposite to the chest of my back pain and left arm also. I undergone a chest x-ray, TMT & blood chemistry test. Nothing is adverse. but still I am having the pain slightly. Further I feel sleepy after taking meals. Please advise me
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013