Having clusters of little bumps on vagina, puss filled. What can I do?

Hi I have very small cluster of little bumps on my vagina they aren t on my clit but at the top of my vagina kinda. They are puss filled and they don t itch until I touch them they feel good when I itch actually. They don t hurt or anything but I want to know what they are. Can you please help me what this can be and what precautions I need to take.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
The clusters of pus filled bumps is likely to be due to folliculitis. This needs a proper broad spectrum antibiotic treatment- both oral and topical with proper dressing of the area for relief. Till then take a mild pain killer for relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,