Having cloudy discharge and urine, itching. Yeast infection?

I think I have a yeast infection but I am not sure I have never had one before. I am 40yrs old. I am having a discharge that is pretty much clear a little cloudy. No strong odor either. It does not burn when I urinate..though my pee is cloudy. I can feel it come out almost like a period. I have some itching but its not that bad.No pain at all. I have not had sex in over a month and I am in a monogamous relationship ..This all started about 3 weeks ago when I had my period and i at first thought it was cervical mucus but I am past ovulation and I still having this issue. Its so bad I have to wear a panty liner so it will not soak my underwear and pants. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013