Having clot and boil like feeling in anus. Taking zoxan, enzoflam, pantodac and xylocaine gel. Alternate treatment?

Dear Doc,

I have had this clot in my ano which has been due to fissure in ano as mentioned by my doctor upon finger examination (no proctoscope used). Due to this there is a boil-like feeling which gets aggravated during Bowel Movements (BM).

Have been on the following medication for 10 days now:
1) tab - zoxan 500mg (twice a day)
2) tab enzoflam (3 times a day)
3) pantodac 40mg (2 times a day)
4) applying xylocaine gel 2% - twice a day
5) sitz bath with kmno4 twice a day.
6) using cremafin for stool softening.

Is there another line of treatment that i could resort to. Operation (big or small procedure) is something that i want to avoid at any cost. I am 32 years old. well built. recently I had a slipped disc - recovered from it almost 90%- slight pain still persists. However, I am not taking any medicine for my slipped disc now.

Look forward to your sincere and earliest reply
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013