Having clomid for irregular periods. Am I ovulating? Is the medicine working, duration to continue?

Hi DOC , i used to have a regular period but for sometime now it not been regular for instance in Aug 2011 i had my period on 1st to 5th. in september it was 15th to 18th. in october it was 27th to 31st. i took clomid after seeing a doctor but had my period on 15th dec to 19th dec. My period came again on 20th jan to 24th jan. Saw the doc. and took clomid on 21st jan to 25th jan.but had my period on feb29th to march 4th 2012. Started taking pregnacare conception for a whole month . I was getting bloated so i stopped. My recent period occured on 20th april to 24th since i last saw it on 4th march. My worries are: 1. am i ovulating or not 2. is the clomid working or not? 3. should i stop the clomid or how long can i take clomid 4. should i just relax and wait? my doctor asked for tests i did all and it said i was fine and ovulating. 5. Are the drugs i am taking altering my period? 6. do you think i am ok or just worrying?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012