Having clomid. Light cramps, bleeding after intercourse. Is my periods starting or implantation bleeding?

hi, this month i was on clomid 100mg cd 2-6. today is cd 28 and yesterday morning and this morning i had some slight cramping after intercourse that lasted for about 10-15 minutes. i believe i did ovulate this month as i had some ovulation pain. after sex this morning along with the cramping i had a small bleed but this has subsided and there is nothing on the pad. is it a case that i am going to start my cycle or could this be implantation bleeding?? i have two sons. had a miscarriage last august. and have pcos .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013