Having clear watery, sticky discharge after period, heavy. Should i be concerned?

I am 44yrs old. My monthly period is regular and last for 5 days. am not on pills apart from BP medication . I have been having clear watery and sticky discharge right after my period not offensive and starts from 6th day until day 14 sometimes longer than 14th day; quite heavy though not as heavy as my normal period but with menstral symptoms and have to pad throughout this time. this has gone on for nearly 3yrs now; have been to my doctor(s) and they have run various tests and said its normal results but am very concern. Please help me. Thanks very much.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013