Having clear mucus in stool, constipation. Taken paracetamol, antibiotics. Had breast lumpectomy. What is happening?

I am female age 25, just had 2 surgeries last week ( breast lumpectomy and augmentation), I have stayed in the hospital for 6 days after the surgery and was just released yesterday, usually I have a regular bowl movement but the last time I passed stool was 2 days before surgery, then 3 days after surgery I thought I had a diarriah but I just passed stool along with clear mucus , now 4 days passed and I can t even pass gas without splashing rectal mucus, and I have constipion and feeling gassy all the time but what s disturbing and emberissing is this clear mucus that comes out whnever I pass urine, what is happening to me? Is this a side effect of any meds they ve been giving me in the hospital? All I knew that I had tremadol pain killer, paracetamol , antiobiotic, glucous fluids, and the surgery was done under general anestesia.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013