Having chronic rheumatoid arthritis. Difficulty in walking despite taking medications. Allergic to sulfa drugs. Alternate medication?

Hi, Doctor My mother who is 61 years old is suffering from chronic rhymatoid arthritis daiagnosed about 7 years ago. She was treated wiht mutiple medications , but currently she is on Folvite, Folitrex ( methotrexate ), and SAZO , and about 2 to 4 tablets of chrocin 650 mg daily, but still now her problem has increased to the point where she is finding difficulty to walk few steps. I think she is allergic to sulfa medications. Can u please suggest any other medication that does not contain sulfa drug.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013