Having chronic migraine, nausea. Taken nubain and phenergan. Anything else I can do?

Hi my name is debbie I am a chronic Migraine sufferer and have TRIED EVERY DRUG KNOWN. Nubain and Phenergan has been the formula for me. I HAVE NO NUBAIN THAT MY DRUG STORE DRUG CAN GET. eVERY DAY OF MY LIFE i HAVE MIGRAINES WITH NAUSEA AND NOW THAT I CANNOT FIND ANYONE WHO CARRIES THIS DRUG. My question is I live in Columbia SC could you tell me when it should be available. OR is there anything else i can do? Thank-You your help will be greatfully appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013