Having chronic fatigue, thirst, light headedness, cold limbs, headaches after eating sugar, currently having food that does not break into sugar, passing dark, odourless, crumbly stools. Why has my situation not improved?

After being tired of chronic fatigue , acne , constipation , thirst, lightheadedness , cold hands and feet, a general feeling of being out of it , and headaches that seemed to come every time I ate sugar, I did a lot of research online and decided to go on the Candida Cleanse where I basically only eat vegetables, organic meat, seeds, pseudo-grains and nothing that breaks down into sugar. I ve been on it now for three weeks, but I haven t been following it completely-I skipped buying the anti-fungals and probiotics and every once in a while have a handful of blueberries, carrots, rice or beans. Also it turned out my almond butter had added sugar in it. I do feel better mostly because my self esteem has probably gone up knowing I m eating much healthier, but my symptoms haven t seemed to lift much since transitioning to this new lifestyle, and after eating a green apple yesterday, I got a headache immediately and have been feeling a little lightheaded ever since. Even more unusual to me is that I m still constipated for the most part, but when I go, it s very very dark, odorless and turns to powder only when flushing (or becomes crumbly like a cake)-otherwise it looks like almost normal. I always feel like there s much more in my body though. I guess my overall questions are, am I not following the diet strict enough (should I buy the anti-fungals and probiotics?) or am I completely off base with this candida thing?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012