Having chronic diarrhoea. Tested positive for rheumatoid factor, blocked salivary ducts, gall bladder removed. Cause of sick stomach?

Im 52 yrs old asian by culture. I ve had chronic diarrhea for the longest time. Tested positive for rheumatoid factor and has blocked salivary duct on both sides. I just had my gall bladder taken out in june 2012. My concern is the diarrhea that I can not figure out what triggers it. It can happen anytime - when im upset, happy, empty stomach or full. I have avoided dairy products since I was a kid cause I thought it was the reason. My mother has severe aplasty anemia and my brother has RA and other form of arthritis . I had colonoscop 2 days ago and dr said he does not see me having cancer. If so then whats making me so sick to my stomach. After the test I started eating and now I can feel unhealthy again.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012