Having chronic constipation. Taking Pantacid L, pegmove, anovate. Taken homeopathy treatment. Avoided acidic foods. Any better medicines to be taken for permanent solution?

Hi, I have chronic constipation (Haemorroids) for 3.5 years.Went to doctor( Gastroenterologist ).Undergone Endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy Tests.No issues.Doctor prescribed me Pantacid L and PEGMOVE and ANOVATE. I didn t find much improvement with Pantacid.As I still get acidity by eating dal after taking the medicine. I also have chronic Lowback pain for 5 years after taking homeopathy medicine it got reduced to an extent. The reason I got acidity is due to the intake of painkillers prescribed by a Orthopaedic doctor for Lowback pain.From then on I tried ayurveda,alopathy and then homeopathy over the years to reduce lowback pain which was the main issue for me.But meanwhile I got constipation (anal fissures) , they get healed after taking plenty of water and by including fruits in my diet.But they keep on coming again and again when the food I take is acidic(i.e like tomato-dal) which makes my stool hard.I also get the sensation immediately down there when the food I take causes acidity. I just want to know can the acidity be completely cured using alopathic medicine.I just want a permanent solution.Any better medicines to be taken? Thanks Satya
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012