Having chronic back ache from last 5 years, the pain elevates before and during periods

im 22 years old female and im having chronic back ache problem. hey im a 22 year old female with problem of chronic back ache,iv been suffering from it from atleast 5 started due to wrong posture,but i aslo fell down multiple times that gave a strong stroke to my back.its in lower lumber region and more on the left first it was not so severe but now im having this pain while walking,lying,sitting,everything.when im sitting my left leg is a little stiff so i extend it with difficulty.the pain elevates before and during periods.iv had my ultrasound but that was fine.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011