Having chronic acute pancreatitis. Put stents for the cysts, cannot put any more. Cysts back again. Solution?

I have had chronic acute pancreatitis for over a year and have had several stints put in and removed inthe cysts on it and the last stint puctured a artery and I almost bled to death and they put a coil on the artery, now they say they cannot put another stint if the cyst come back, I am afraid to go back to the doctor because I can feel the cysts are back again. What can I do myself to fix this??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013