Having chronic acne, blackheads, white bumps under skin, inflammation with pus discharge. Solution?

Hi. I have a question regarding the skin on my face. I am prone to acne(blackheads & combination). For the last couple of years i have been having white bumps under my skin in the cheek, eyebrow, and lower lip areas. There is no pain unless it becomes inflamed, which occasionally occurs. When squeezed a white stringy substance is discharged. If so, could you please explain to me what this condition is and a possible solution? Thank you! -I m 21, male, medium skin tone
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013