Having chest tightness while breathing, migraines and hot flashes. Breathing difficulty after exercising. What could be wrong?

Hi I m 26 years old and I ve been having tightness in my chest every time I breathe along with migraines and hot flashes. This has been hoping on for a couple months now. The chest pain has been getting worse since I ve started working out 3 months ago. I work out 5 days a week and my work out mainly consists of cardio. After I run on the treadmill I feel like I m having an asthma attack but my Dr said that I don t have weazing. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012