Having chest pains. What could be the reason, relief treatment?

I ve been having chest pains this year that I ve never had before this I m usually athletic but I have been get unhealthy since school and I m seventeen. I tend to bend over and lift something and then my chest hurts and then I crack my neck which sort Of makes it better but still not gone. I also get it when I wake up from my sleep, the way the I think of it is that the chest cage area pushes against each other this is what it feels like. This could just be because I m unhealthy at the moment but I want to check just if I can do anything to get rid of it.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012