Having chest pain while breathing, coughing and sneezing, loose bowel movement, nauseous. What's going on?

Hi. 3 days ago, I felt a sharp pain in my chest . Every time I breathed, coughed, and sneezed, I felt that. Also I have been having loose bowel movement it s all fine, but they re gone now since yesterday. But now, I have been feeling uncomfortable because of my stomach , every time after I eat, I gag but I don t vomit , just the reflex. And just about a few minutes a while ago, when I drank water, it felt like literally the water fell to my chest or my heart and caused a very sharp pain that last around 7 seconds. I m not sure what this is. I m hoping you guys can answer me. But I sure will have myself checked up.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012