Having chest pain, speaking problem, cough, sputum comming up. Diagnosed as sinus. What should be done?

I have a chest problem since Dec 2011. I have been on two different meds both didnot work. I have trouble speaking. I have a horrible cough and alot of sputum comming up. I went to emerg yesterday and I had a Nurse Practioner. He sent me for spirometry test. The specialist that was giving me the test said it was not good. I could not exhale properly in the test. She said I was trying and that I have a problem. She gave me a puffer and said it didnot work.She said that is why you are not well. The nurse Practioner got the results and said it was normal. He says it is my sinus? Why would she say I have a problem and yet the Nurse Practioner say it is normal?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012