Having chest pain, low fever and feeling nauseous. On medicine for mdd and gad. How to get cured?

Hello, I have continuous severe chest pains, very sharp deep within the left side of my chest. I feel I am very often nauseous and have dry coughs that intensify the pain as well as low fever. I also can get very little sleep due to the pains, feel weak, high heart rate , and the pain increases significantly when I undergo panic attacks cause by my anxiety . I have been diagnosed with MDD, and GAD and have multiple medicines i have been taking with very little results... help?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012