Having chest pain, heartburn, pain in upper abdomen, throat pain, cough. GERD?

Do I have GERD? A few weeks ago, pain suddenly arose in my chest after experiencing what felt like 4 (about) skipped heart beats. After going to the hospital, an X-Ray , ECG , and blood test were done, and everything was normal. A doctor suggested it could be a joint or muscle in the my chest (left side) because there was (and remains) physical pain when pressing down on it. However, I have heartburn and pain in my upper abdomen. There is occasionally throat pain and an cough due to what feels like some sort of liquid in my throat. Feeling my lower left rib there is pain at the touch as well. I ve stopped taking caffeine because my heart beat felt as though it was going to explode out of my chest at any moment, which I experience without caffeine as well.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012