Having chest pain, headache. Is it because of smoking or stress ?

I am turning 35, have 3 children periods are regular, how ever I have irritability, headache stress symptoms and had pvcs before period started..ER doc said dont worry they are common....Stop caffiene, smoking ..I do have a lot of stress getting ready to take RN boards on the 17th..looking for answers..I worry about every little pain now..HELP, i HAVE BEEN HAVING PAINS IN CHEST , extreme bloating , headache abd pains sinus pain?? Am I just stressed or could it be a combination of things?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011