Having chest pain, chest burns. Feeling dizzy, foggy minded. Having pain inside the left arm when lay down. Suggest

I went to the doctor last week bc ive been having chest pains he said everything looked fine except my heartbeat was 45. Im 24 and usually go to the gym 5 days a week but i havent in a month an everytime i eat anything with sugar my chest hurts around my heart. Sometimes it just hurts anyway i get a little dizzy foggy minded and when i lay down at night it really bothers me it feels like a muscle twisting or somethint around my heart and pains on the inside of my left arm. Just curious bc it gets me all worked up and worried about it
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013