Having chest pain and feels out of breath. What is causing this pain?

I am having chest pains it occurs on mainly the right side of my chest. This pain leaves me out of breath very quickly. One minute i will be fine and the next my chest gets a shooting pain and i am out of breath. Most of the time when i get this pain i am not doing any kind of physical activity although it does occur sometimes when i am doing physical activity. I have never had this pain before it just started happening several months ago and has been happening frequently. Although some times the pain isn t as sharp but i am still out of breath easily. i would like to try and find out what is causing this pain.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012