Having chest pain and ache in neck and jaw area. Noticed oozing from ears. Normal? Hypochondriac?

Hi there, I have an ache in my chest- directly in the middle, where my ribs meet (but below the bottom of the breast line) and also have noticed whooshing in my ears when I lie down (it is not constant, just happens for a few seconds and then subsides) as well as some slight aching in my neck and jaw area (which could be attributed to anxiety.) I used to have low blood pressure, but it seems to be normal the last few years, and also I always had low cholesterol, but haven't checked it again in years and have been loving things like cheese, eggs and butter... Could this be something serious, or am I just being a hypochondriac?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013