Having chest pain. Feels tightness while inhaling, hurts to swallow. What are the risks?

This afternoon, i exsperinced chest pain or tightness when i inhale deeply. it hurt throughout the day, now at the end of the day when i swallow way back in my throat hurts as well. i do have condition of where a small opening in my heart did not close shortly after i was born as it does for most people. it is only so minor though. with no major risks. the pain in my chest aches when i inhale. im hesitant on what to do about it.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012