Having chest pain. Drink occasionally. Smoke. Work in a chemical industry. Serious problem?

I am 31 years old, working in chemical industry. I am facing problem of pain in heart occasionally in a week. I am also doing farming & i am not facing any kind of weakness or tiredness while working whole day. my weight is 73kgs and height 5.10inch.

At my job i am in commercial dept. So just office work is there.
I use to drink occasionally & am smoker (7-9) cigg per day.

I am have family problems, for which sometimes i am in depression. Else i am not taking any kind of medicines.
My pressure use to be 90-130.
Is this is a serious issue ?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013