Having chest pain. Collarbone feels raised up. Chest x-ray normal. Feels pressure and heaviness. What is wrong?

I’m a black female 2o years old no health problems. For the last two months I have been having random chest pains on the right side. Today I just realized the right side my upper chest under my throat and collarbone feels slightly raised up. I don’t not do any type of sports or exercise and have not experience any trauma to my chest. I had a chest x-ray done 3 weeks ago and it came back normal. But I am concerned about the pain I have been having and the raised feeling I feel when I touch my chest. I don’t have any shortness of breath and it does not hurt when I touch it. But I do have random pain pressure and feeling of heaviness when the pain comes I feel like I want to hold the right side of my chest. I have not yet seen my personal doctor but would like to know what I should expect when I do and should I be cornered before my visit
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012