Having chest discomfort. Had gastric bypass and ovarian cancer. Stomach flu?

I started not feeling well this last sat. I felt a little shaky inside and had some pain when I took a deep breath. A little nauseous. By Monday, I was still the same, but now have aches in my chest, sides and stomach area when I take a deep breath, hiccup or burp. Went in to see a dr, ....he examined me, and took a urine sample. Nothing showed up. He thought I might be getting the stomach flu . I ve stayed home the last two days. Not really hungry, but am able to eat. Background..... 11 years ago...weighed 413 lbs....had a gastric bypass down to 225. Diagnosed with ovarian cancer march of 2010. They got it, went thru 4 rounds of chemo to make sure......weight back up to 285, but generally feel pretty good, other than this.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013