Having chest and stomach pain, bumps on chest. Have thyroid problem. Looking for advice and cure

About a week ago, I experienced chest and stomach pain at the same time. The next day I noticed there was a hard, bony pronounced bump on my chest, above my breasts, closer to my heart . My chest no longer hurts, however the bump or lump is still there. It doesn t feel like tissue , but like a hard bone, resembling a circle or oval. I also have a thyroid condition and not sure if this is related to my current situation. Also, my primary physician is currently on vacation. Do you have any answers that might help me?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012