Having chest and lung pain, blocked nose, stomach pain, watery eyes, itchy body. How to get cured?

Hello Sir, I have chest pain , lung pains since 4-5 years, I am not able to breathe well, my noses are always blocked. I have severe headache. My whole body shivers . My eyes are watery. I feel lazy and sleepy all the time. I have pain in my stomach also. i have not good digestive system, loose motions and constipation are common all the time. I have itching problem all over my body but on my head and face is severe. my hairs get dry within 1 day of wash. Please sir help me and suggest then i recover and get well. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012