Having chemotherapy for multiple myeloma, getting severe hiccups, on medicines, severe dizziness. Side effects of Pantaprazole?

My. father in law has been suffering fron multiple myeloma for which he is on Thalidomide chemotherapy due to which he was having severe hiccups all throughout the day. for hiccups he has been prescribed Tab. Nupenta twice a day, Fedrx and Folvite since past 5-6 days. this has really helped to control his hiccups , however from two days he is having severe dizziness . as per what i have read on internet overdose of pantaprazole can cause dizziness, however according to his doctor this drug cant cause dizziness. we do not know what can be done .please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012