Having central serous retinopathy in eyes. Pain in eyes, head, can see flashing lights. Solution?

sir, i have got csr problem on both left and right eye, and first time i got csr problem on 1996 and at that time i almost lost my right eye vision , and was seeing 70% by left eye but again i got the same problem 1 year back in left eye and it got cured automatically and again now i am having same prb not able to see properly and my eye and head is paining a lot and it seems as if lisght is flashing and feeling vry anxiety and tension and not sleeping also please help what to do
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013