Having canker sores, reddish throat and burning sensation in the lips. Suffering from headaches and sore spots on head and larynx. Are these related?

I have had like canker sores in both checks for about 2-1/2 weeks now, they have mostly cleared up but have become black with red streaks running from them. Back of my throat has been really red and veiny but not sore. I have had a metallic type taste that comes and goes with a slight burning sensation around lips but no sores or anything on them. I have also had a headache for the same amount of time with sore spots on my head and my larynx has been sore to the touch with a burning type pain in breastbone where collar bones attach and a very sore right shoulder . Could all these be related? What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012