Having canker in mouth, low grade fever and glassy eyes after quit smoking

I quit smoking over a month ago and the strangest things have happened. I get canker sores in the mouth; one or two, but sometimes hundreds. For the last week I have been dizzy, glassy eyes, and a low-grade fever . I have no other symptoms. My ears pop just fine and I have had no congestion , sinus or otherwise. Any idea what this is? I have heard autoimmune disorder since I rarely get sick ever. I did have an incident of cat-scratch but when they operated on me the infection was gone but my white blood cells were attacking the lymph nodes under my right arm. They removed some full and partial nodes and inserted a drainage bag to drain off the white blood cells. I am a 40 year old male. I don t use alcohol or drugs. I eat right and go to the gym and walk constantly.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011