Having burping, gas, fullness, nausea burning in stomach, IBS. Stressed. Endoscopy clear.Taken Leksium, Omez. Is it right medicine?

Hi i have been experiencing a lot of burping, gas, fullness in the stomach , nausea and at times burning. I have been facing a lot of stress since the last six months. I did a endoscopy but it did not reveal anything. I was asked to take to leksium for a month but it has not helped. I take omez almost everyday whenever i am symptomatic. is that ok?? i also have irritable bowels.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013