Having burns in inner labia. Used Sudafed and antiseptic cream. Continue? Suggest

The water in the bidet was so hot - my own fault - that it scalded my inner labia, made all the worse by one of the medications I am on for epilepsy. I have tried Sudafed, but that hasn't done the trick. I wondered if one of the antiseptic 'soothing' creams for small cuts, minor burns, in other words a healing agent would do the trip. I note there is a reference here already to Savlon. I have just started on this. Is it the right thing to do? I can't believe how miserable the burn has made me. I will never use a bidet again. This was one of the fancy new ones, which has a range of functions for cleaning the nether regions. Those who have just bought one, ladies in particular, beware, and make sure you have checked the water temperature before switching on the 'bidet' function.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013