Having burning anus while passing stools, bloated stomach, dysentery, motility disorder. Is it IBS?

hi sir ,i am 22,working as a software engineer. i am having urge to pass a stool frequently (more often after taking meals).my anus also burns .when i pass stool i feel like a cut in the two corner of anus(i feel like while passing stool the hole becomes bigger.my stomach feels like bloated and gassy most of the time.for last 1 year i have these problems.my doctor says its due to stress.he also says that i have motility disorder.some times i get dysentery and some time i used to constipated.other doctor says its ibs .i am taking enough fruits and fibre every day.i also drink lots of water.how can i get rid of this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013