Having bumps on my penis. Sometimes itchy. Should I be worried? What could be done?

I have small flesh colored pearly pimple like bumps on my penis. From research I have done it looks like molluscum but Im not sure. No pain, some itching at times and I sort of "popped" one before and solid white core came out completely in tact. Any thoughts? Also I had a dry skin spot o my penis and it seemed the skin obtained a small cut from irritation and has now scabbed over. Should I be worried? It itches a little bit but no other symptoms. I also have a big history with eczema and am sexually active. I am 18.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013