Having bump on eyebrow. Persists even after applying compresses, peroxide, antibiotics. Solution?

My daughter has a bump on her eyebrow that will not go away. Recently it came to a head, I think because she was picking at it. We ve been putting hot compresses on it & treating it with peroxide & antibiotics ointment. While it does seem to be healing she says the bump is still there and wont go away. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Hello and welcome
First of all I want to know the following answers:
1. Is the bump painful by pressing?
2. Is it increasing in size and shape?
3. Is it effects your daughter's day-to-day life?
4. Is their any discharge form it?

If you have any positive sign that has said above than you should be worried but not panic and get checked by your physician. A simple test FNAC will help you to find out the cause of the bump. Other reason to get rid from it was cosmetic reason as it is over the face. Consult your doctor and get to a decision for further treatment.
Best Wishes