Having bulky uterus with heavy bleeding. Tried CVP capsules, premolut-n and overal g. Do not want laparoscopic hysterectomy. Need alternate treatment

hello doctor , i have a bulky uterus with heavy bleeding since 2009. every alternate year i am facing this same problem and i have been using gynae cvp capsules,premolute-n and overal g tablets everytime to stop the bleeding. so i dont want to get laproscopic hysterectomy done . so i want an alternate treatment for my i request you to suggest me a right cure for my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012