Having bulky uterus, homogeneous myometrium, right ovary is bulky, containing cyst, possibility a dermoid cyst. What do these results mean?

Can you tell me what these results all mean? I had my third child 8 1/2 months ago. My uterus is bulky measuring 9.6x6x4.1cm has a homogeneous myometrium . The endometrium measures 9.6mm. Right ovary is bulky, volume of 32cc, containing cyst measuring 28x19x22cm. The left ovary is not visualised. There is a heavily calcified area on the left measuring 3.1x3cm. possibly a dermoid cyst . This has all been discovered while having tests for a 2cmx4cm staghorn kidney stone that is now extending into the calyces from the lower of the mid polar region and also the inferior pole with hydronephrotic changes in the lower pole of the kidney.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012