Having bulging discs, hip pain. Had multiple soft tissue injuries. How long this will last?

hi ,i fell 4 meters ,,13 feet from a ladder last june i had multiple soft tissue injuries to my lumbar region//and my rt hip.. mri showed bulging discs with l5s1 2lower discs the worst ,,also some degenarative diesease would have been there before the accident ,,also small schmorls nodules hip has lost feeling like the nerves are damaged i.e no feeling when i scratch the area ,but the hip itself causes me alot of pain as does my lumbar region at site of trauma .my condition is not improving i use aid of crutch to walk ..any ideas how long this will last
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013